Hands-Free Towels - Hooded
Hands-Free Towels - Hooded
A ONLY Hooded baby towel you will never wish had more...
REGULAR 30x43inches = Infant / Baby Towels
LARGE 35x50inches =Toddler / Big Kid Towels
What makes us different?
- Rectangular and Hooded instead of square. 2 sizes.
- All babies welcome. Premature, Newborn, Infant & Toddler.
- Oversized with two thirsty layers for a plush feel without bulk.
- Vertical & Horizontal wear-ability with an simple loop & button clasp.
- A smart combo of small loop Bamboo & Cotton flannel, like cashmere.
We're all about the experience
- Minimize post-bath distress for a calmer bedtime routine.
- Postpartum healing friendly regardless of type of childbirth.
- Full coverage for babies front and back when you lay them down
- In every towel, we share our fail-proof process for moms and dads
- Big & Bold prints to support early baby vision and create connection.
Sizes and Care
- Regular is perfect for new babies and first bath experiences.
- Large is for parents who want MORE from their current towels.
- Can be used by Big babies, Kids and Adults.
- Wash Cold and tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Piling is not a fabric flaw. Our towels will get softer with use.
- Made in Canada in our own shop
- Free shipping over $85 and easy returns! x
- Sustainable, carbon positive and handmade in Invermere BC.
- Lasting use, because parents don't need more clutter or thoughtless products!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I know my husband will not bathe baby without your towels now. We don’t even touch the cheaper ones that we were gifted or purchased prior to experiencing your product" Laila
5 Benefits of Great Baths
Our babies are the most magical part of us. As nurturers, it is crucial that we use every opportunity we have with our children to nurture, love and help them grow resilient and healthy brains.
Since baths are necessary, it’s a perfect opportunity to create nurture, connectedness and bond with them. Give them distress-free attention and touch that is comforting and safe.
When your child is having a warm bath the blood comes to the surface of their skin, this process is called vasodilation. The warming of the body means these blood vessels are open, so when they leave the bath their body temperature will drop a reasonable amount. This body temperature drop will allow them to fall asleep easier.
Research shows that by reducing the body temperature by 1C before bedtime, can help with decreasing the time it takes to get to sleep, lower the chances of waking up and also encourage sleeping longer
Fresh & Clean
Babies are never really dirty but they do get touched and kissed by everyone in their family. While it doesn’t feel or seem like much, having a nice warm bath will help refresh and clean their sensitive skin from even the most invisible germs. No need for soap every time.
Fussy baby? Baths are a great way to move gas because baby is relaxed and "floating" in water.
We design products with the utmost care to create a seamless and enjoyable experience for babies and their parents as they transition in and out of the water. Babies communicate through crying, and as nurturing parents, it is our duty to provide comfort, compassion, and minimize unnecessary distress.
Our goal is to foster healthy and resilient brains while making bath time a soothing and memorable moment for both baby and parent
Having a routine before bed is extremely important for little ones. Repeating the same routine each night will mean that they know sleep is coming and allows them to wind down. It is a great way to move gas and reset awake and sleep hours.
What we believe?Skip the square & status quo
"I believe parents deserve MORE : More Function, More Sharing, More Connections. More from the items they trust with their babies. Modern parents are commited to learning new and better ways to parent and experience. We are committed to offering those new and better ways and be a new gold standard for bath linens" SR
Who Makes our Products?How we make our products
A bunch of very cool women and men make Oneberrie come to life. We want to support people with non-traditional work opportunities. Made, Sewn, Formulated and Packaged in The Rocky mountains of Canada.