Keep your germs to yourself!
All cleanliness precautions continue to be in place for any and all of our products.
Mask selection is random. If you would like please specify Female or Male ONLY.
Our Masks are made for ADULT USE and must be washed after every use.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
MASKS ARE 2 LAYERS: 100%COTTON FLANNEL AND 93%VISCOSE BAMBOO /7% SPANDEX TERRY.
WASH INSTRUCTIONS - Wash before use. Wash in warm water with detergent. Tumble dry low or air dry. Do not bleach. TIPS: Wash in a pillowcase or linen bag. Iron if necessary.
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to use a Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
DONATE: If you would like to donate. We have made it easy to add to your cart. Donated masks will go to services that require it most. DONATED MASKS ARE DISCOUNTED TO GIVE.
If you are a medical professional and use the Donate option please let us know in the gift notes.
FINE PRINT - These do not replace direction from your health care provider. They are NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.